Interface Book Design
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS IFB ABOUT??

Go down

star :) WHAT IS IFB ABOUT??

Post by krixia Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:47 am

So some members ask... what is IFB for?...

First of all... IFB stands for Interface Book Design. We are not about facebook. We focus more on online creativity. Such as HTML web designs, Graphic designing and blah blah blah... Designs designs designs... we do contests for creativity and enjoyment. lol.

IFB is slightly different from other forums Very Happy People come here to learn -not actually to learn -but to enrich and improve what they know.

So what 'cha waiting for...Are you ready to define 'creative' ?
If so... feel welcome to go around the forum and share your knowledge :)

Some Regards,
krixia

The IFB People speak... what is IFB for?? :)

[IFB]Keyzukie wrote:I better to answer this ask question?
IFB- INTERFACEBOOKDESIGN

means to say its a GUI-- Grapchics User Interface like animated graphics core or other photo coverage

Book--------its means chatterzone or in a taglish tambayan section or event

Design---anybody knows to you can share the design program like overall layouts in web layouts like fs or other web services

more on contribution
such a kindness for a good talent showcase provided to share in IFB.
thats all i hope you can undertand what the purpose of IFB
and also could i fixed it to share the applications provided.

blackmamba wrote:Let me explain it a bit some more.

Our admin [IFB]Keyzukie was, if I'm not mistaken, telling jarneybelle the etymology of the name, "interfacebookdesign," as well as its purpose. He didn't expound on the GUI that much. GUI stands for Graphics User Interface, which is (of course) a user interface that allows us, the people, to interact with electronic devices (e.g. MP3 players, DVD players, computers, etc.) It offers us visual indicators (e.g. graphical icons, as Keyzukie said) in order to fully ... represent all the actions that are available to us, as well as the information. So I guess what Keyzukie meant was, IFB = Forum = GUI.

As for the purpose of this site/forum, it's for mostly talent showcasing, contributions, and basically just having one good community.

Eh, I don't know if that helped. But I hope it did. Razz
krixia
krixia
Partner Admin

Female

Humor : not funny.

Character sheet
Gamers: As what BM said, were not having RP here :) Field added for fun purposes only :)

http://profiles.friendster.com/kheizeavrilkholin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum